Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOLIDAY ;]

Sushi Taro ❤

Bonjour! Comment ça va?
how are u?
hehe~i'm still enjoying my holiday =D

how should i start now...? ==;;;
too many things to share with u guys XD

TODAY =P
Have brunch with Liann just now.
We decided to ampang's korean town for korean food ;p
haha XD miss the kimchi soup~


*Kimchi soup*
Hot and spicy! but taste super nice ;p

The price still consider okay...*i think*
Korean food is always expensive ;p


After brunch, we went to leisure mall for ''killing'' our time.
coz i have to fetch my bro from sch at 3;30pm.
Walk around and bought some stationary from popular.

Thanks to Liann for accompany me fetch my brother ;]
Next time who wanna makan korean food remember to call me yay ;]

Last Friday
Outing with my darlingsss =D
from afternoon to night =s luckily din kenal marah by mummy ;]

Watched for the second time, but this time in 3D.
After the movie i felt like kenal tipu money...totally not like 3d lahhh T.T *heartbroken*
RM17 for this not like 3d geh 3d movie... ==;;;

But the movie itself is OK.
i like the story line and also Sam Worthington ;p

After tat we went to Starbucks ''yam cha''...
as usual...always chit chat non-stop...
damn jealous...like everyone study together...and i study alone...pity lah...
sometimes i totally out of topic nie ==;;;
But still enjoy the time with them.

thn we decide to go pasta zanmai for dinner since hui shan said her stomach is ''crying''.

AHHH... now i miss my foundation year =[

Next time should take a group photo lahh...*regret* T.T


After dinner, me and pohlyn fetch hui shan back and go to lily's place...
PASAR MALAM time... =D
haha, we reach lily house edi a bit late, coz i lost my way ==;;;
too concentrate chatting...
when we reach pasar malam, many stall is going to close =[

after tat, we went to mamak yam cha...

whn i reach home edi 11pm+...luckily mummy haven't back yet =D
although she noe wat time i back she still din scold,
coz she was in a good mood *dunno why* ~

How to Train Your Dragon
Finally i got to watch this movie on last sunday with my cousin sister and brother
super funny and you guys must watch yay =D

OMGGG...i love toothless so muchhh~
i want to have a DRAGONNNNN too ;[




Go to Genting with my classmate this Thursday ;p
hope to have fun with them !
and my holiday gonna end soon...
i havent do my homeworks yet ;[ *sigh*

That's all for this post =]
will update after come back from genting~

TCHAO =P








No comments:

Post a Comment