Saturday, August 7, 2010

❤ 04185 ❤



wahahahahaha~~ time to update my poor bloggieee =D
do u miss me?! =x
i think i should update more often ;] lol.

just end my holiday!
and started my 2nd semester =D
nothing much to say about my holiday =='
most of the days were helping my mum...
such a buzy holiday huh ?!

finished the first week of my new semester.
much more busy compare with last semester.

hehe. i quite satisfied with my result actually.
so have to keep it up !!!
hope can get better result in the following semesters =D
wish me luck yay!

ermmm...
it's quite a big different this semester compare with the previous one,
i have to serve real guest ! haha.
the first guest i served was my uncle and aunt.
bad thing is i have to find my own guest if thr are no any reservation for the restaurant...
whr can i find guest every monday!!!!!
haha. anyone free on monday 12:00pm?!
come to taylor's and have lunchhh!!!
i will provide the best service u never ever seen =D lol.
btw. i really need some guest so badly T.T

i love my pastry class the mostttt!!!
i can make desserttt!!
wahahaha =D
we make cream caramel , cream brulee and soft roaf this week!!! *saliva*
yum yum ❤
(too bad i din take picture of it T.T)

ermm ermm... still gt wat can tell lehhh ?.?
actually so many things happen, but i dunno how to tell =='
lol.

guess wat!!!!
i am watching POKEMON nowwww!!!!
wahahahahaha~~~
i love PIKACIU so muchhh!!!
feel like go back to my childhood ;]

my tuejii-tukki ❤
my stitch!!! ❤

i know u all miss me very muchieeee ;D lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment