Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ciao!!!!

Time flies...especially HOLIDAY!!!!!
This is the last week of my holiday T.T
guess wat... i really dun wan to go class...haizzzz....

Guess what i doing during the three weeks holidays...
hahah... i was having my own movie marathon at home ;]

i guess i watch more than 20 movies during the holidays !!!
wow... feel so satisfy huh!!! :D

now i trying to find some nice french movie =D
i like the way they speak french!!! so nice to listen!!!
* okok! i noe they speak freach since young okay!! ;] *
even italian, german and finland's movies i also got watch!!!
omggg!!! i like europe country so much!!

btw, when i watch a movie called ...ermm... i can't remember the movie's name...lol.
it's about a rich girl who is the daughter of america president,
and she run away from home and travel around at europe,
make me feel like wanna pack my bag and passport thn go on a trip!!!!
lol... bt back too reality... i din hav enough money,
even can't afford to have a gandola ride at italy.... lol.


ermm... i think is time for me to stop my movie marathon!!!
and start my english essay...
okok..i will start it tomorrow yay!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment