Sunday, September 26, 2010

Full of Crap!



4am+ already!!!!
Wat am i doing now...
staring at the computer and dunno what to do...! =[
get bored with facebook already... =='

Yesterday was a tiring day,
but why still i can't sleep after such a TIRING day!!!

I did herbal hair treatment yesterday morning,
(hair treatment that prevent hair loss and repair damage hair)
which i needed to do it so badly... =[
my hair is getting worst after i did the rebonding..
i ALONE at the saloon for 2hours, damn boring...

well, i have to do it every week for 2 months, i think...
The first time for the treatment cost RM50...(trial price)
And the people ask me to take a package for 13 times and free 2 hair cut for around RM600.
my mum suggest me to take...
ermm... i think maybe i will just do it gua ...?!

Besides, i cut my hair too,
erm...a bit TOO short...
i feel like back to secondary school time ==''
But i feel much more comfortable with short hair. LOL.
U know... sometimes i really more and more hate myself...
(actually not to say hate, is just don't like)
i can't decide anything...
always says '' anything lahh.'' , ''up to you lah!'' , ''don't know oh'', '' chin chai lahh''
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOW!!!
even cannot decide what to eat or which color should i buy...
WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE MYSELF!
Beside i am too easy to get mad ...
I hope i can be a nice person that everyone will just friend with...

But you can't ask ppl to accept u, before u accept urself right?!

Maybe just take a try, try to change become a person that i can accept... =]

have to be more independent, confident, hardworking, passion, patient,optimistic...
LOL...i think it really have to take long time to change huh. ==''

Lol. let's just talk about something happy!
i finish reading one english novel edi!!!
from Nicholas Sparks,
It is the first english novel that i finish reading from the first to the last page.
*except those fairy tales or those story less then 50pages*

i feel so satisfied and proud of myself =D LOL.
I think my english really got improve lo.
and now i am trying to watch english movie without subtitle.

ermmm...still got what to tell lehh...
yayaya!! i got the chance to go taiwan or korea,
(most probably is taiwan)
for a education project,
as long as i pass the interview, than i can go during my long break from december till march.
cool right!?
But till ow i also not really sure what education project is that.
Just can sure that, during the time they will provide us accommodation and maybe some living fee...
I don't care lah, just go for the interview and see what will happen next =D



Well, I admit that this whole post is full of crap, i think...
not thing interesting, nothing special too ==''
i just try to killing my time, or just wanna let myself become sleepy,
but it FAIL!!!
I STILL SO AWAKE NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment