Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 2 ❤ City of Light

First of all....
HAPPY 12-12-12 :D

Before i start my revision for the final exam,
let's blog first :D


Day 2

We went to the Eiffel Tower at 9am by Metro :)
I'm so so in love with the Eiffel Tower, 
and I wanted to go there since I'm young :D
And finally...

The Eiffel Tower ❤

We met United Bear at Avenue Champ de Mars 

After that, we bought the tour bus ticket at the bus stop nearby Eiffel Tower :)
It cost 43euro for 2 days pass for Paris City bus tour & river cruise!
The tour bus will pass by most of the tourist attraction in Paris! 
and there is Audio commentary with 8 languages!
It's a really good choice for sightseeing :D

The L'open Tour Double Decker Bus  

I'm sit at the upper deck all the time! and it's freezing cold >.<!!!
But really worth it~ Can see really nice scenery from there :D




Pictures took on the bus :) 

After that, we decided to stop by at Champs-Elyees.
 Champs-Elyees
Arc De Triomphe 

We had Mc Donald Burger for dinner~
It's expensive compare to Malaysia >.<

After that, we went back to Champ de Mars :D
Because we want to go to the top of Eiffel Tower!!

Eiffel Tower is really nice at night!

The view from the top of Eiffel Tower :D

I really hope i have better camera :'(
Then I can take all the nice picture >.<!!!aiksss

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment