Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The only 24/3/2010

Venice...another paradise in the world

Finally i finish the Basic level 1 of french =D
gt 78/100 in the test...
o-m-ggg... the oral part was suck! ='[
anyway, i will continue to level 2 next week =D



Every Tuesday n Wednesday are the most tiring day in a week...
because i have my practical class...
kitchen operation n F&B.

Although very tired, but i like this two classes =D
learn a lot~and have a lot of fun =D
hehe...when bro come back from Australia i wanna to tell him...
'' I CAN COOK XD ''

What i did in the kitchen operation class yesterday?!
tadaaaaa ~
CHICKENNNNNNN =P

Look nice and taste nice as well =D
pan friend chicken breast and another one i forgot the name edi @.@

The roasted chicken and roasted duck breast which made by chef Nadzri were very nice~
*yum yum* =p
din have the picture~all in my stomach~ XD



we did table setting for today f&b class =D
''geng'' right?! set by me n my team mate Vicky~
*although still gt some small mistakes =w='' *

nothing to talk about theory class ==^...
really boring lahhhh...
i miss HELP so muchhhh D=
especially the food...
taylor's only gt a small food court and 3 cafeteria...
and all sell very expensive food...

Beside that..although the parking here is much more bigger than HELP...
but sometime still cannot find parkingggg =[
can u imagine when all the student from others campus move in....
OMGGGG....sure always can't find parking !!!
@.@


Tomorrow going to watch movie with my darling Yen Li
miss her to muchhhh *3
...
Friday night maybe go out for movie with my honeysss =D
...
Weekend go pavillion to watch movie AGAIN with dear Cheryl =w=
...
O.O How i going to tell my lovely mummy...
'' mummy... i going to ''bai ga''(败家) for 3 days =w=;;; ''
mummy will gimmi a lovely slap @.@

O-M-GOD...

That's all for today =D
let this post end with my baby Mason~


hopefully i still can smile like mason after i tell my mum ... =w=;;;




2 more weeks is my holiday!
anyone wanna ''DATE'' me?!
hehe =D



No comments:

Post a Comment