Friday, March 26, 2010

The only 26/3/2010

Just came back from mid valley.
Outing with yenli today and yuet lee ffk us ='[
i miss her so much lah... T.t

Finally i got to watch .
I quite like this movie, the story line was good actually =D
It's not scary at all !!!
(coz my causin sis n my bro keep saying this movie is scary ==^)
i like the cat so muchhhh.
It is so cute *3


The next movie i going to watch is !!!
i believe it will be a very nice movie =D

Before the movie, me and yenli went to sushi king for dinner =D
i love the garlic fried rice

hehe. i got to try new flavor of ice cream today~
yummy yummy =D
i like this so much


i really speechless with my car now...
keep on got problem T.T
but fine...since i patient enough =]


Now i can see that my assignment, test and learning portfolio are calling me...
'' Eling~ we will come and torture u soon...stay tuned =D ''

although my 2 weeks holiday is coming soon,
but most of the lecturer keep on mention us

'' the holiday not actually a holiday ''

tat means they will give us a lot of work to spoil our holiday mood ==……

what to do?!
do assignment lo ='[


so sleepy now...
good night people =D

1 comment:

  1. 可以问一下关于hotel management的资料吗
    因为我7月就intake了
    想问关于更多的
    每一天都要穿指定制服吗???
    第二年呢???
    还有就是第二年还有继续f&b的course吗

    ReplyDelete