Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The only 9/3/2010

Force to wake up this morning, although my class start at 2pm,
but still hav to go gym in the morning =x

I had my kitchen operation practical class today...
My car can't start this afternoon...
luckily my mum having lunch near by our house,
force to drive mum's car to uni =[

i was worry about too many things today,
although end up i not really now wat i worry about...swt...

too many things happen until the class really start =x
today we learn how to cut vege =D
look easy, but not...
especially for me x.x !

let the photo to do the talking =D

me n my teammate (DJ)

our work



our lecturer, chef Nadzri =D

i cut my finger ='[

he even worst =.=!



group-matessss ❤

currently addicted to ft island AGAINNN =X
Hong Ki's voice so touching ='[


No comments:

Post a Comment