Wednesday, February 17, 2010

二月的第十七天


Quite busy these few day, everyday outing~outing and outing =D

about 16/02/2010

that day morning quite bad luck lo...morning, whn i wanna go leisure mall but i cannot start my car =[ at last my cousin sis force 2 drive her car =] we hav our breakfast at little tokyo. after tat my we go to handphone shop buy new hand phone for my bro.

at last three of us gt 2 buy a new hand phne. so happy nie~ i bought w508, white in colour. haha =D we buy electronic dictionary for my bro as well. after tat we hav 2 rush back home, bcoz pohlyn they all(bvoon, jern jern, peiwun n adeline) are waiting in my house edi =]

we stone at my house for 1hour. after tat, they decide go makan. too bad, i hav 2 wait for my causin bro to help me repair my car=[ bt at last my car also can't gt 2 start, so jern jern force 2 fetch me. hehe. thn we straight go his house =]

we gambling at jern jern's house, coz jernx2 hav 2 fetch his sis 2 mv. hehe. i won rm5 nie~quite lucky also lah~around 8pm, we go 2 lily house. gamble again, bt juz a while la =D thn hav 2 go fetch jernx2 sis from mv back 2 home. hehe. bcoz i 2 smart edi, they hav 2 rely on me for guide their way. =D hehe.

after tat we go dao bao mcd after we send peiwun n adeline 2 lrt station and fetch her sis back 2 home. hav 2 go lily house again ==^ at last we hav 2 go back, bcoz hav 2 send poh go back. this girl havent pack her thing, although she hav 2 go singapore next morning ==^.

reach home around 12something =] thanks for jern jern fetching me home yay =D hehe. after tat go yam cha wif my mum, bros n cousin sis. =D

how busy am i ~hehe.

cousin bro help me repair my car =]

haha. nw only know jernx2 tat ''geng'' in playing piano~cool wei ;p

me and bvoon =]
she is going 2 taiwan on 2nd of march. =[
gonna miss her badly~
know her since 2nd semester of my foundation.
she really a good friend! ❤ love her so muchhh >3

about 17/03/2010

force 2 wake up at 11am. went 2 ikano with my family and cousin sis. =] makan brunch at uncle lim reataurant, the food thr quite ok la =] thn, we go to the giant pet shop which located at 5th front( i think...@_@) , spent around 1 and half hour inside the pet shop. buy a lot of stuff at thr, especially dog's toy.

after tat, we back 2 home at 4pm, thn go leisure mall with cousin sis, since we so freeee =D haha. thn go 2 my mum, stone untill 8 something thn go dinner. hehe. go mamak for our dinner with my cousin bro as well. chit chat together, so happy nie =D

tat's all for 2day.
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment