Monday, February 15, 2010

二月的第十五天 =]

haha~finally i decided 2 write tis post wif english =]
can u imagine how long time i spend 2 write it ? @_@
hav 2 think b4 type out every single word....
although still hav alot of mistakes, at least i try my best mah =D
haiz...i really hav 2 improve my english T.T

firstly,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE =P

I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR THE MOST ~
this afternoon we decided 2 go jaya jusco 2 have our brunch~
makan chow kuey teow at MADAME LIM restaurant ~
next, shopping time =D
i bought a big pillow =D *wink*
my mum keep nagging me, said hav so many pillow still want 2 buy~
it's different 1 ~ i use it as a seat pad =D
cuz the old 1 edi 扁扁~ not nice 2 sit~

whn we past by the OSIM store we saw a very stylish massage chair~
guess wat happen after tat...
my mum try another the massage chair,
than the promoter talk talk talk,
my mum try try try...(of course, me and my bros try others massage chair,so comfy =D)
at last my mum decided 2 buy it.
RM8933...T.T
free RM2000 osim voucher and one portable massager~
at last my mum decided 2 buy the stylish massage chair by using the cash voucher.
i can see tat the promoter's bling-ing her eye ==!!!

the seper comfy massage chair =D

the stylish massage chair =D
we bought the red colour 1 ~

haha~actually we know tat mummy planned 2 buy a massage chair long time ago~
some more now got new year promotion, free 2000 cash voucher
and also 3% jusco cash voucher (rm270) =]

so sad, my mum decide 2 put the massage chair in her office~
i think i will go 2 her office more frequent thn b4~haha~
v(=w=)v

haiz...the angpao i received today really much more lesser thn b4 =[
but mummy really giv quite a lot to us nie =w=
thanks mummy, love u so muchhh ❤

my bro received 1000++AUD from my cousin bros *jealous*
the rental fee for first 2 months no need 2 worry edi~ haha~
time flies, he is going Australia this saturday =[
i going 2 miss him badly...
so sad... i got nobody 2 bully jor T.t

tat day i skipped my french class...
at last decide 2 go 拜拜 my daddy~
time flies AGAIN...edi 9 years, i edi used 2 it, the live without daddy....
force 2 become more independent.
as wat my mum said, i am the most independent child btw 3 of us.
do u believe tat? haha =D
now u noe how dependent are my bros ==!!!
she said she not tat worry about me,
she told me tat whn tat only time i cried like hell because of some little thing.
maybe tat time i juz wanna 2 gt more attention from my mum.
some time for me, not worry can equal to ignore.
i miss you, daddy =]
i'm not sad actually.
time flies...everyone changed, include me.
this is my last year of teens.
and soon enough i'm gonna see the number '2' edi =D
woohoo~ izzit a good thing? @_@

haha~tat day i watched 《72 tenants of prosperity》
super funny, but the actors really talk a lot of bad word ==^
going 2 watch《pancy jackson and the lightning thief》tonight =]
finally i know how 2 reserve ticket.

tat's all for today=]
oyasumi ppl ~


haha =] how my eng ==^
i think if miss chandra see it, she will really REGRET to let me pass the english~==!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment