Thursday, February 25, 2010

二月的第二十五天


today is the last day of my orientation =]
i skipped the ''city survival skill training''. really lazy to go, coz it is from 2-6pm...
omgg...4hours wei. ==^
so 1pm i edi back home =]

finally i got my timetable, i'm in group 2 ='[
diff gruop with my frenz...
but the timetable is amost the same with group 1, which is aniqah's group.
hehe. luckyly still gt fren same class with me.

start my first class on monday.
still can lai lai han for 3days =D

talk about my timetable...
juz monday n thursday have 2 wake up early for class...
another 3 days my class also start at 2pm =D

hehe. my driving skill really improve a lot jor.
coz taylor's parking much more worst than help's.
can you imagine tat i hav 2 reverse my car more thn 10times only can get my car out of the parking slot ==^ swt...almost crash ppl car...*phew*

haha. sms with gor gor this morning.
so pity in australia lah =[ no car, hav 2 walk or take bus.
now still cannot online yet, haven't sign up for the wireless thing =]
my rc almost can overtake his edi =D
wakaka.
anyway, good luck 2 gor gor =p
maybe going 2 visit him on December.hehe.


haha. now scrabby is keep on staring at me...
coz i eating 肉干 =D wakaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment