Tuesday, February 23, 2010

二月的第二十三天

time flies...
my long holiday is end...
bro edi went to autralia...


really really a tiring day ='[
the first day of my orientation...from 9.30am - 4pm++
still got 2 days to go...
tomorrow still hav 2 go thr early for listen the talk =[

the main building of the lakeside campus edi done.
super big and super nice also =D
haha. going 2 enjoy my campus life 2 the fullest ;p

luckyly i'm not alone =]
met few of my ex- secondary sch mate today n also one of my ex-college mate.
how lucky am i =D
although diffenrent course bt still very happy tat they same uni with me ( ;

haha =] i met a new friend also, jojo, from langkawi =]
very cute n quite girl~ like me [;

beside tat, i had a eng exam this morning...
sucks! totally forget everything...
and i totally speechless with the reading comprehension.
beside tat, i also got no enough time to do my essay ='[
haiz...mayb i have 2 take the intensive eng class...
bt nvm~ it's free and a change 2 let me improve my eng =D

thr are a lot of student from china in our course!
and here quite different wif help, almost everyone can speak chinese...
nt a good thing actually...i need 2 improve my eng...


my bro went 2 Australia edi 3 days,
so jealous, when only i gt the chance to study oversea?!


anyway, good luck 2 pohlyn and who having their mid term exam next week.
all the best yay guys! ❤

thanks for kar yan who help me a lot today =]

''always appreciate what we have.''
this is what i learned in this few weeks =]

i will gt my uniform soon. haha.
so exciting=D
i will be a professionar waitress

No comments:

Post a Comment