Wednesday, February 24, 2010

二月的第二十四天

WHAT!!!
FORMAL DRESSING EVERYDAY!!!

I JUST WANNA TO SAY...
no more T-SHIRT and LONG PANTS
in my uni life ='[


today is the second day of my orientation...
weather is freaky hot! sweating all the time ==^
went for 2 talks today,
1 about career service talk n another about club n societies =]

tomorrow we will do grouping,
but no worries, they edi do for us, we juz hav 2 take the timetable.
and all the group mate will always in the same class =]
haha. this is easier for us 2 know friend =D

i really feel tat i not tat easy to mix around with others...
why...='[
gt any skill tat can let me mix around smoothly ?!
(can i use this word? haha.)

anyway, it will be the new chapter in my life ...
FIGHTING!!!

Always smile like tat maybe can make more friend.hehe
how cute is mason =D

tat's all for today,
good night ppl !



No comments:

Post a Comment